Friday, April 13, 2012

Saturday weekend

I started today, this morning with a feeling of confusion, the disappointment, sadness, despair, God knows how I proceed next life, today we are all calls made ​​official identity in Indonesia, while the status is uncertain, I feel confused, marital status never existed, has now become difficult for me, also determine the status for my two daughters,,while he, calmly said (not what what) and of course he would say that because he was quiet with his family there, while I, with the uncertain status of this will make me difficult to act, even for me to document the such as passports and all other assets on behalf of my,,indeed since 4 years ago we officially split up but there is absolutely no official documen which I hold to validate that I was divorced or still married, because when we first got married he deceived me, a fake marriage, and I did not set can not do much, and finally the Lord has given way to a new, could this be a new journey of my life,I swear to God, this morning I woke up feeling hurt, disappointed, why had I not been so attentive, why do I always want to give birth to a child, if it's present status is in question, all I have to bear alone, while he (my ex-husband) to sit quietly there with her ​​family, she thought everything could be bought with money,
 See this day all that changed this year, not all can be bought with money, what makes me disappointed, it was until now he still can not do anything, to help me with a status document ini.dengan all I had to make,
 Feeling disappointed, angry but I still can not do anything, I should keep quiet because my two daughters, because our stomachs are still financial need from him, I begged God for this time, I know I'm not a good person, but for the sake of my two daughters, give I was the best way, what should I do for their future,everything is just nonsense, the man who tried to close me, they are the creatures that I can not believe it, man man who could make me fall in love and finally threw me like rubbish, I swear I'll kill him softly softly, as he treats me while I was bored ,     shit I do not know what to do, should I let go, still while life must go on, I did not set can fall asleep with this situation, I can not continue to pretend that I was happy, I did not set can continue to lie to myself, on my children , to the people around me, hE ex-husband stopped me as I headed for the future that he could not give.but indirectly I was still entangled in the ties that make the money, but I'm going to do without him, without money we obviously can not live, because honestly until now I still do not find, someone who could replace him, in the sense of replacing all of their responsibilities , gave us a pretty good life, love honestly I have not felt what love is, I've killed off the feeling, love butaku without sufficient material is a waste of time, words of love I can get anywhere, man I could mendapatakan where only, but of a better life difficult to obtain,, so all of love it bullshit,,,Let's say I pledge life, soul, my love for money, for the sake of my child's life better, very sad indeed, but this is where I,
a life of shame, but for me as there is no other choice, for now, I have stuck here without any certainty, be stuck in the palm of my ex-husband or boyfriend, my life is like in prison, see the end he could not pay the government with money, just my prayer today, Lord give me strength, give me a way how I should act in all I do for my daughters, I can not leave them, the way one of them, I have to find someone who can really marry me officially, but who? ? for now I've not been able to find another way, unless I should be able to find but it's hard, I do not want to take the wrong path again living with the wrong man, or I find a new job, or I will be kicked from Indonesia, what about my children, OH god I can not go with the flow of this life again, all the way closed if for me,Crazy ,,,, yess this me REAL JASMINE if u want know who iam, I a real human ,victims of the greed of man, the family until I had to pawn all my life, love and money in prison,,,very Sad
who stupid fool because chil'd,bcs my family,
anyone willing to marry me,