Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Day in APRIL

This month to four months in 2012, not felt, and my life is now starting to walk, now I begin to feel the happiness in the midst of uncertainty,I ended up not caring what would happen next, I will go on as it slowly but surely, now I have a purpose even though the hope was still in the dream, but someone has to prove that he was able to bring me into the world another world I'd never have,,so yesterday I was angry, upset, but really the people around me said why should I waste my time on something that is not important,,
 want to hit someone back my life, but I do not care about now is more important is the focus of how I chase the target, 3 years my daughter most of the time he dropped out of college, then I will leave a life that was making me sick,,I lived with someone for yourself what makes me stay, stay in an environment that makes me bored, hypocritical human human environment,,,I was just a dream and target I wait 3 more years and I'm and it's not a long time, when it arrived it was all over, who during this life I live, the life that I was just a pawn for the sake of both my daughter's life,I just hope he can bring me more than what I can right now, I just hope he not internet guy, like what he's always talking about, I hope he is true man,but we'll see what happens,, the future we all can not guess, we can only plan, but all the gods that I was there yesterday . buy furniture,,, a bed for my daughter because of her birthday, I buy a set, plus wardrobe, and I have plans this anniversary we'll go watch a movie at the cinema,, good morning all