Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Met someone from the past

Ahh today I went out, as usual after 3 days I was out of town, once again had a pile of work waiting for me, forced me to go to meet clien, today might be a little busy until later tonight, but there is something that makes me smile today,I accidentally met an old friend, who is almost 10 years we have not met, he was different, so do I, I do not believe, he still recognized me with a look I'm a much changed, but he looked so handsome, neat dress of a professional.turns out he had become a doctor in singapore, mmmm after 10 years, we've met again, finally we talked over coffee, I felt ashamed because I still like the first, with a look that is simple, it turns out she does not care all that,,and I'm sure he already has a wife, well with the age of 40 years, success will pa more for a man to live alone, have a big house, earning enough, but he was still single, uhhh,,Well, finally we are told, and you also tell the fate of marriage, until I told my two daughters, he is of mixed blood, Indonesia Japan, so it was quite handsome at the age of 40 years, hehe sorry I'm a little stunned, because once when we were in high school, he not as handsome as now, was he really changed, what with the title of a doctor, who is a woman who would not when in deflowered by him, hahahaha I just admire him,that makes me smile until I was home, he said I was the same as before, hahaha damm I know he's lying, how can I be still the same as before, first time I met him at that time I was still 20 years old and now I'm almost 35,but not why today, in the midst of me at the store, I still managed to smile.from the discussions that we've discussed, he was the same, always reminds me, that so we have a good man, doing good to others, I know he's a religious..but that I knew he was not religious but he believes people are always doing good, they will receive all the good, albeit slowly, and with this I agree,180% he changes, enough to make me shocked,but i happy meet him today,,,,,and don't talk about my other or second life,,second world hehehe where i alive,there nothing,I even feel bored playing in the online world, maybe it's time I stopped, and more focused in the real world, the real world, this life that I'm looking for this, maybe I'll go into the world of online occasionally, not as I once spent time only there,Internet, computers, mending I use for something useful, more better,but I will still write what I experience here, I'm in the real world, a world that was waking me up from all the dreams I'll find a better life than the internet,