Friday, April 13, 2012

Behind all the failures of life

But behind all the failures of life that I lead today, maybe this will be a valuable lesson for my daughters, that life is so bad, because we must always pretend, smiling despite the state of the heart is troubled, but I'm sure it will all end,,I got a valuable lesson from all this, I should be more careful to recognize the man, not enough to say I'm ready to fall in love and live with it, but I believe too many women out there whose fate is worse than I am today,Sometimes all a bad experience is not all a burden, but it can make us more mature in the act, actually makes us human, find what we are looking for this,
 I'm sure behind all of this I got a wisdom and a better way, maybe it was for the god who brought me need ready to leave this life as long as I live and go to new life, though I know it's not easy, to start life without new capital, it is very difficult, maybe another story if I was alone, but I was with two daughter I should be ready to bear all the risk, by starting a simple quasi-paced,
 I was wrong, for this too carried away with all the false beauty, which he gave a false life, a life that seemed to promise a good future, I found myself entangled in a difficult bond release me, I had to choose between a difficult choice,
 1) I stayed for decent life for my two daughters, with the risk, I must remain a mistress, bitch, body and soul by mortgaging all my love life as well, arguing for the future of my children, (shit I'm brave) is painful ,
 2) I went from him with his bare hands and took my two daughters, with all the failures, with all the false hope that I have given them, by starting a new life, there is still no clarity, everything is just a shadow of imagination is not necessarily better,
 with all the falsehood, that I began life, which he gave, given both my parents, really makes me feel lame to walk with a second daughter, I honestly can not expect someone who is now close to me, I can not put my head down this on his shoulder,all only imagination and I'm not convinced, meeting someone would make my life better than this right now. and i let alone walk or let it all walked away, and  I let go, with all this helplessness, I'm sure god save the good plan of all this, I'm sure god save someone who would be our savior, not now maybe later I'll find the best path to a better man than my ex-husband... ~~~ my hope