Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Past

                                                "Tied the past"
        "If I love my future, I must be able to forget the past, he has gone, the future is more important!!
  " Always imagined and remembered all the things that happened in the past, sometimes saddening and emotion, endless located in regret!!
But now I understand, that life had to happen, it must take place,past grief I think of as the history that gave me strength, this is not easy, need to struggle,,,,,,,,,
     "I do not intend to eliminate it from my soul, I just want to remember it as an experience and teaching in life, shades that makes me feel worth while, the more difficult my past, the more I realized that I was strong, because it can survive until today, Thank God!!
      When I'm alone, I just close my eyes, I saw myself smile, so peaceful it, hopefully my little self, and she was inside me, accept what he wants to receive,
"HI,my little self remain calm, peaceful you inside me, I've won, I've won!"The future must be beautiful! I will always take care of you, protect you, thank you has endured for me, now that I've calmed down,accept it with sincerity for the happiness of future ahead of me!
           "Dear God thank you"
"The question,, who brought you to this day?
each person is responsible for himself, but I realize that there is adeep sense of love, there is a great yearning, God the creator wants me much larger than I love myself!!
I want life more wonderful, allow me to be in God wanted to make me happy, happiness is only a gift, the result of longing, I feel obliged to feel myself I value today than in the past, I will no longer change the status that God loves me, beyond human ever loved me,I reiterate to myself most inside, no matter who touches me,because I know who I am, I was personally desired by this life,yeah, although sometimes the past is shattered the peace of my soul~~~~
"Hi past often I can not let you go, for some reason, so unwilling, Ilike fooling myself,, happy,, pretend as if my past was fine, the chest is never relieved, there are concerns, something was wrong, do not want to cheat myself,, I was not happy,,, and i want to know how it feels!!what I consider to be happy during this turned out to be only a pleasure, for what I live, all these questions arise once the series come to haunt my soul,~~~~~~
            "Questions that were never answered, and for what must also be no question of this, the more I myself do not understand,, when I see other people's lives are so happy, Is it true that the real happiness?or they are also experiencing the same thing with what I feel, If you could choose, I want to be good in the family, a complete family,has a perfect parent~~~~
  When I see other people who I think is luckier I feel step daughter's life, why I should be there, I want to feel needed, admittedly, more than that I want to feel useful, who but I? Is it true that there are people who really need presence, Maybe it ynag could make meas though tough to face life, feeling tired when life for myself, and the purpose of life for what? why this void gone over? what should really I do so that there is only peace heart? God please answer,, know you created me for a purpose, but what ??
~~~screams regret is never over, when I was just immersed in the past, sometimes I really hope someone answer this question, wish he said that I was important to him, but this was silly, weird,what is this really my happiness, even when I write this blog, I feel do not know what really I want, this is the real me, it's better this way than to pretend happy, Hi all my friends who read every I writing, do you ever feel really happy? can you help? Do you ever feel the emptiness of what I'm feeling? snare of endless,, and I would be glad if you answer, ever felt, and it was enough to console me, that I am not alone in this void, so I did not really feel the most suffer!!!!!!
    but whether it is necessary to be happy? or I've fooled the influence of a lot of people that life is to be happy,,, allow me to live without you happy? so I was more receptive and no longer question my unhappiness this as a problem,,

         "Maybe this is the answer"
I want to remain calm in unhappiness, happiness is there If indeed I do not deserve it,,,, OK,, I will enjoy this lack of decent me<<<<
but honestly I would be more comfortable if true happiness is to bethere, this is very soothing my soul, not too demanding self because it should be there, but not the pursuit of happiness that just makes my soul feel more worse, more shouting demanding happiness, I decided myself for not too confusing yourself about happiness, yet I could still alive today~~~~~~~~~~See you in another answer,,,,
 have awesome weekend and blessed day,,,,,,